Saturday 4 February 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #20

Here is my card for FMS20.  It's taken me a while but I'm really liking Calypso Coral.  Of course, the last thing I did on this card was stamp the sentiment and wouldn't you know it, my Basic Black inkpad needed re-inking!  I wasn't game to try and go over it again using a Stamp-a-majig, so it is what it is.

Here's the sketch we had to work with:


And here is my card:


Products used (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps:  Curly Cute
Cardstock:  Basic Black; Calypso Coral; Island Indigo; Pool Party; In Color DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Large Star Punch; Small Star Punch; Circle Cutter; Tasteful Trim Die; In Color Brads

Edited to Add:  This card was picked as a Perfect Princess over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Thanks, guys!

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the crisp star design!

Tui Nathan said...

Clean and stylish, with beautiful bold colours!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

My Creative Side said...

Very nice!! the colors go really well with one another.

Jen Timko said...

Love the stars! Such a perfect clean card. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Love the bold colors of this one. The layered stars look great! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I just read that this is the first card that you have submitted to a challenge ... congrats on being a princess. Definitely keep it up - I love the variety of work on your blog. I bookmarked three of your posts already to try or copy for myself!