Saturday 2 June 2012

Reason to Smile Debut

Here is my card for this week's Stamping 411 sketch.  I really liked this sketch and I can see myself using it again.


This card uses the brand new set Reason to Smile, which arrived on my doorstep yesterday morning.  Those flowers are tedious little suckers to cut out - let me tell you LOL.  The sentiment comes from a retired set Afterthoughts.  I undertook some surgery on the image and deleted the words underneath the "Thanks".

Here's the sketch:


Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Reason to Smile, Afterthoughts
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White; Daffodil Delight; Old Olive; Attic Boutique DSP; Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight marker; blender pen; faux brads; Bird Punch; Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Karren


7 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the grouping of leaves behind the flowers - so summery!!

Tammy said...

Love the colors--so bright and cheery! This is such a pretty set!

gbarron56 said...

Karren -- wow, aren't you the early bird with this week's sketch! Great job -- beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love those daisies!! Thanks for joining us this week on the Stamping 411 challenge!

Anne Hayward said...

Beautiful!

Patti Chesky said...

Oooooohhhhh! That new stamp is SO pretty!!!! I love what you've created with it!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This really is a reason to smile. Love it.