Sunday 15 July 2012

Dynamic Duos #11

The color challenge at Dynamic Duos this week is Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette.  I decided to use the Triple Time Stamping technique that I saw on Dawn Olchefske's blog and it made for a reasonably quick card.


I used the Delicate Doilies stamp set for my images and over-stamped with a sentiment from Word Play. I really like that set, which I got free from Stampin' Up! as acknowledgment of what Christchurch demos were going through after the first big earthquake in Sept 2010, which was really sweet of them.  

I finished off the card with some of the Baja Breeze pleated ribbon and a pink button from the Twitterpated suite.

Well, it's back to work for me tomorrow and back to school for the boys.  It's been fun to be able to stamp every day, but real life must intervene, I suppose!



Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Delicate Doilies; Word Play
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze; Whisper White
Ink:  Pink Pirouette; Basic Black
Accessories:  Baja Breeze pleated ribbon; Twitterpated button; White Bakers Twine

Cheers
Karren

3 comments:

Kim S said...

Wonderful technique...it's lovely with the doilies!! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

That's a technique that I have pinned and have just got to try. Your card looks fantastic. Love the ruffled ribbon along the bottom edge. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Melissa said...

Love this! What a wonderful, clean design with the focus on the sentiment! So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)