Friday 11 October 2013

Glamorous Babe

This image and it's accompanying sentiment always crack me up.



This is the birthday card for my other sister who's having a birthday in the next month.  This image is from Art Impressions and I've colored it using Copics.  I don't have any skin-tone Copics so the skin is left pasty-white.  Obviously Edna doesn't get out in the sun much :)

I used some DSP from More Amore as well as the In Color DSP.  I used the sketch from Deconstructed Sketches for this card.  



Thanks for looking.

Stamps:  Edna, Sentiment (Art Impressions), Hearts a Flutter
Cardstock:  Whisper White; More Amore DSP; In Color DSP
Ink:  Brilliance Graphite Black; Coastal Cabana; Primrose Petals
Accessories:  Copic Markers; Hearts a Flutter Framelits; Basic Pearls; Vanilla Trim; Button; White Baker's Twine

Cheers
Karren

No comments: