Tuesday 31 December 2013

Another Critter Card

The current challenge at Merry Monday is staying open for another 5 days, so I thought I'd sneak in another critter card.

The stamps for this card were part of my Secret Santa package from a Merry Monday DT member.  I was so spoiled with the goodies I got and this stamp is so adorable, I had to use it.


This stamp was drawn by the oh-so-talented Mo Manning and sold by Stamping Bella.  I stamped it on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored it with Copics.  I kept the layout pretty simple as the stamped image is pretty big and really, such a cute image doesn't need much embellishment!

Here's the challenge graphic as a reminder.


It's New Year's Eve here and the first sunny day we've had since before Christmas.  We've had a week of rain!  My exciting plans for the evening include taking the dog for a walk after dinner once it cools down a bit and if I'm lucky I might be able to convince DH to join me and Dexter.  Speaking of which, here's the cutest critter I know...


Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Singin' So Beautiful (Stamping Bella)
Ink:  Brilliance Graphite Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Gumball Green marker, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Copics

Cheers
Karren

6 comments:

dnisme@blogspot.com said...

Hi Karren! I had to hop over and see your site. Those cats are adorable! I used to have my own 2 cats and have a soft spot for the 2 meowlers here. Great layout and brave mouse. TFS.

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Karren, love what you did with the image, gorgeous cards. Happy New Year!

Lesley said...

Adorable!

Notes by Nina said...

So very cute Karren, I love the sentiment and adorable critters.

Karen Davis said...

That is a gorgeous image Karren, lucky you. I love the way you have used it on this card. Happy New Year.

Bonnie said...

What an adorable image and you've placed it perfectly! Glad you finally got some sun! Happy New Year!