Sunday 11 December 2016

Truck Tidings

It's my turn to host over at Inspired By All The Little Things and I've chosen a classic Christmas inspiration pic and a wonderfully talented guest to join me - Anita Madden.

There is so much to be inspired by in this photo - the plaid, the tree, the colors, the truck...  As you will see, I went pretty literal with my card!



The truck and tree were stamped and colored with Copics before being die-cut with the matching dies.  Onto a white card base, I adhered a black panel, then some plaid paper.  I stamped the sentiment under where the front wheel would go and then adhered the truck and tree.  On the tree's baubles I added some Stickles to give them a glittery, raised look.





Thanks for visiting!  I hope you'll have time to play along and check out Anita's gorgeous card, as well as the design team's wonderful cards.

Products used:

Stamps:  Truck Tidings (Stampendous), MMH Oct 16 (Hero Arts)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Black Soot Archival
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Black, Perfectly Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
Dies:  Truck Tidings
Accessories:  Copics, Stickles

Cheers
Karren



8 comments:

Patrice said...

Karren your colouring is fabulous. I love how literal your card is to the inspiration pic - it works! x

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Karen! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Rosemary said...

what a fun design, karren...love the plaid paired up with that cute truck!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Karen! Love the truck and sweet plaid paper!

Marcie Sharp said...

I love that truck and tree stamp. Perfect for this inspiration. Great card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wonderful holiday scene that is a perfect take on the photo! Love the touch of plaid!

KimCreate said...

Great chance to use your truck stamp. Your card looks great! I also love your cards above with the moose and the mice on the wreath!

Barb Ghig said...

How cool is it that you have these stamps! I love your literal take on the inspiration photo! Your Copic coloring is flawless, and I love how you added sparkle to the baubles on the tree, too...Awesome card!