Thursday 8 June 2017

Blue Bike

Hi and welcome to another challenge from the team at Fusion.  Here is the new challenge:


I went rather literal with my card, fusing both the sketch and the photo into this card.


I stamped the bicycle, basket and dog onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the images with Copics before die-cutting them.

I then die-cut a panel of white with a curved scalloped die and adhered that with foam tape to a Hawaiian Shores card base.

I used liquid glue to adhere the bicycle, basket and dog and embossed the sentiment using Tempting Turquoise EP.

The card was finished with some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Thanks for visiting!  Head on over and check out the fabulous creations made by the rest of the design team.



Products used:

Stamps:  Beautiful Ride (SSS)
Ink:  Intense Black, Versamark
Cardstock:  Hawaiian Shores (PTI), White, X-Press It
Dies:  Beautiful Ride (SSS), Stitched Scallop Basic Edges (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Nuvo Crystal Drops (Aquatic Mist), Tempting Turquoise EP (SU)

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

This little dog in the bike is so cute! I love the great colors and fun design!

Linda Callahan said...

Back in the day I always tried to get my pups to ride in the side basket of my bike.....not one of them ever would do it! Must have had something to do with the driver! Love your sweet card!

Cara said...

Such a sweet card, love the sparkle of the embossed sentiment x

Kim S said...

Such a sweet image! I love it with the simple scalloped edge!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Copic coloring on this adorable card. Karren! Love your color palette, too :)