Friday 30 June 2017

Floral Bunch

Hi!  I'm thrilled to be guesting over at CAS on Friday blog where this challenge, the theme is flowers.  Well, who doesn't like flowers?  I created a little bouquet on my card using some SugarPea Designs floral images and dies.




When I stamp images such as this, I always stamp and die-cut extras and leave them in the stamp packet for another time.  This was one of those times.  I grabbed some of the images and created a bouquet, using some Press 'n' Seal to hold everything together.  A stitched panel was stamped with the sentiment from Kind Soul and then I adhered all the flowers and leaves to the bottom left corner.  Once they were all stuck down, I adhered the panel to a scalloped edged piece of Peach Bellini - such a gorgeous color! 



The scalloped panel was adhered with foam tape to a white card base.  I finished with some Jewel Drops in colors to match the flowers and my card was done.

Thanks so much to the team at CAS on Friday for having me as their guest.  Head on over and check out the challenge and the gorgeous cards made by the DT.

I'm also playing along in the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge where I was inspired by the coral-tones and greenery of the floral image.

For your blog

32

Products used:

Stamps:  Funky Wreath Spring Addition (SugarPea Designs), Kind Soul (WPlus9)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Beanstalk, Willow, Jellybean, Apricot, Coral Reef, Sea Glass, Hollyhock, Duckling (SSS)
Cardstock:  White, Peach Bellini (MFT)
Dies:  Funky Wreath Spring Addition (SPD), Scalloped Dies (Neat & Tangled), Inside/Out Stitched Rectangles (MFT)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, Nuvo Jewel Drops

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at SugarPea Designs.

11 comments:

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours x

Mariken said...

Love your card! Beautiful flowers, well done!!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve that peachy-keen scalloped panel, Karren! Just the sweetest little bouquet, too...
=]

Susi said...

Pretty card - I especially love how beautifully that scalloped panel grounds everything.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Great card, Karen. You layer those flowers beautifully. Thank you for playing along with us SugarPea Designs. :)

Susan said...

Such a pretty card. Love your soft colors. Thanks for being our guest!

Amy Kolling said...

That pink scallop layer was the perfect thing for this card! I love that it pops against the white! Thanks so much for sharing for the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge this month!

Karen Davis said...

So pretty!! I love the delicate mix of colours and flower shapes.

Kim S said...

I love your sweet bouquet in the soft colors. The jewel drops are a great touch!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well-deserved win at CAS on Friday and now your Guest Designer spot! I love your choice of flowers and the beautiful colors you chose for this card, Karren! Such a lovely CAS design, too!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh you are the perfect guest! Such a pretty grouping of flowers!