Tuesday 6 June 2017

Gelato Triangles

Hi!  I'm playing along with the fun color challenge at Neat & Tangled as well as the repeat stamping challenge at CAS on Sunday.  And becuse this is a CAS card, I'm also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More.



When I saw the fun challenge colors, I immediately thought of doing a geometric card with the images stamped in the different colors down the left hand side of the card.  So that's what I did 😄

I kept the colors in the same order as the challenge graphic because I think it looks gorgeous!  The triangle stamp comes from a NBUS set called Triangle Pattern Builder and I used the second smallest triangle, repeat stamping it in the different colors.

The sentiment comes from Art Deco set and once all the stamping was done, I die-cut the panel with a stitched frame die and adhered it onto a white card base using some fun foam to pop it up.



The final step was to add some Nuvo Jewel Drops to match the triangle colors.

Thanks for visiting!



For your blog

Products used:

Stamps:  Triangle Pattern Builder, Art Deco (Neat & Tangled)
Ink:  Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Peach Perfect, Bamboo, Sea Glass (Altenew), Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Blueprints 24 (MFT)
Accessories:  Nuvo Jewel Drops

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at CAS on Sunday.




8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Miss Karren I am in love with your idea
to stamp this threeangle in different colors and to make it CAS so adorable
I love love your card and I im in love with the idea
I visit you from CAS on Sunday
I think your card is the winner Karren
I join there too
so happy if you like to visit me back
biig hugs from Germany
Monika

Cara said...

This is such a striking card, it works perfectly x

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love! This is such a cool way to use that many colours - so clever of you!

Barb Ghig said...

Really fun design, Karren! Love how you stamped the triangles and your color combo is spot on!

Linda Callahan said...

Very cool and oh so artsy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing! Love the clean look and the geometry in your card, Karren! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
xx Ashwini

anja curvers said...

Wow this card is perfect CAS design, love it.Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Sunday.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well-deserved win at CAS on Sunday, Karren! This is such a fabulous card and you did an amazing job combining challenges!!!