Tuesday 20 June 2017

Sparkly Hello

Hi and welcome!  This card is for the bonus challenge at Camp Create - Divine Dry Embossing.  I'll apologise in advance for the brightness of the photo, but I had to brighten it up considerably so the dry-embossing would show up - otherwise you'd be looking at an extremely boring looking card 😄



I used the Triangles dies for this card and didn't even snip them apart - jus placed them onto a white panel and run them through the Big Shot with an embossing pad.  I die-cut a black "hello" and colored it with Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen before attaching it to the card base across the rectangles. 

I adhered the panel to a white card base and then wanted to add something more.  I finally settled on a white scalloped frame die-cut from a Blueprints set and then cutting the insides out with a rectangle die.  I adhered the little scalloped frame to the card base and called it done.


Thanks so much for visiting!  My last card for Camp Create will be along late tomorrow as it is my DT card for the next challenge at Freshly Made Sketches 😊


Products Used:

Cardstock:  White, Black
Dies:  Thanks & Hello, Triangles, Blueprints (MFT)
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Cara said...

Ah, the joys of photography! Love the simplicity of this card, why is it that what looks the simplest is the hardest to achieve?

Barb Ghig said...

Ooooh, this is so pretty, Karren! Your embossed triangles are so cool and your sparkly black sentiment is the perfect touch! So happy you're also playing along at Camp Create...Love this card!