Saturday 24 March 2012

MDS - School Camp

Here is my take on Jan & Wendy's March Sketch #1.  My 9-year old, William, went on his first school camp last week and took his camera with him.  As well as the typical 9-year old boy shots of things like cow poo and an up-close-and-personal shot up a pig's snout, he also took some amazing scenery shots.  I'm going to put those in another layout, but I did use one sunrise shot as one of the backgrounds in this layout.

It certainly sounded like they had a lot of fun - a bit different to my school camps, where we slept in tents and cooked over an open fire.  This was in a lodge with full catering, an indoor pool and its own farm.

Products used:

MDS

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

JanTink said...

Karren, I love how you put the photo in place of the patterned paper! Great work!

April said...

Ditto - the photo in the background looks great!