Saturday 7 April 2012

Creative Elements

Here's a card I made a month or so ago.  I think it was for a sketch challenge, but I can't remember which one, so I thought I'd post it anyway!



For the DSP background, I ran some SAB DSP through the Big Shot with the Finial Press EF.  I then sanded the top to distress it.  I tore the top right hand corner and stuck some First Edition behind.  I then distressed and sponged the whole piece.

The flowers were stamped on Calypso Coral cardstock and then colored with the same ink and an AquaPainter.

Products Used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Creative Elements; Tiny Tags
Cardstock:  Soft Suede; Everyday Enchantment DSP; First Edition DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede; Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Finial Press EF; Big Shot; Vintage Tags; Antique Brads; Sanding Block; Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon

Cheers
Karren

No comments: