Sunday 28 October 2012

Raspberry Mixed Bunch Part Deux

While I had the Raspberry Ripple cardstock and Mixed Bunch stamp set out for my last card, I couldn't resist using it all again for the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch.


For this flower, I used a whole heap of pearls in three different sizes for the center.  Again I curled the edges of the petals to give it a bit more dimension.  The sentiment is white embossed, with the bonus being that the Raspberry Ripple ink stayed wet long enough to emboss.  I have very little luck using Versamark with small images as the stickiness of the ink generally causes the stamp to fall off the block.


Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch; Made for You
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple; Whisper White
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Bouquet Punch; White EP; circle nestie; Basic Pearls

Cheers
Karren


4 comments:

Kim S said...

It is absolutely perfect for this sketch too! I do love the contrast of colors! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love the crisp clean look and the red is so wonderfully rich! So glad you played along in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeously CAS Karren and I love your use of the red.

Chrissy Larson said...

Awesome job with the sketch. I love how the colors make the flower just pop! So happy you shared you card with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!