Tuesday 19 November 2013

Blingy Tree

This week's challenge at Merry Monday is to use a tree and some bling on your card.  Pretty simple, right?



For my card, I chose the little tree in Warmth and Wonder and colored some pearls with copic markers for some colorful decorations.



The paper comes from two old DSP packs - Christmas Cocoa and Holiday Treasures.  I'm trying to use up some old DSP so I've pulled out all my old Christmas paper and that's what I look through first.  

Have a go at this easy challenge yourself.  But first, head on over to Merry Monday and check out the rest of the DT cards.

Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Warmth and Wonder
Cardstock:  Whisper White; Christmas Cocoa DSP; Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  Basic Pearls; Copic Markers; Large Scallop Die

Cheers
Karren

12 comments:

Lesley said...

This is adorable, Karren! the bling is perfect!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this little tree! It looks great all caked out for the holidays!

Loll said...

Great design Karen. Love how you've colored the pearls to perfectly match your DP. Loll xx

Wendy said...

I have to agree with with Loll.....I love your design! Super cute tree with your perfectly colored pearls and pretty papers! Have a wonderful week! :)

Notes by Nina said...

This is such a cute card, I love that adorable little tree with all the bling.

LeAnne said...

LOVE that little tree...just so sweet!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Pretty Xmas card Karren! I don't even remember this DSP - you must have more of a stash than me!

Nancy Penir said...

Love this tree, Karren! The whole clean look of your card is a stunner!

Bonnie said...

What pretty paper and I love the colored pearls on the sweet tree!

Karen Davis said...

Your blingy tree really is gorgeous Karren. The strong striped background is a wonderful accompaniment.Love the wee scallop edge too.

Kristie Goulet said...

I love the bling you used on your cute little tree!

Darnell said...

I get heart palpitations over stripes and so you can imagine how much I love this CASlicious and blingy beauty, Karren!! So pinning!! (I have that paper, yippee!) Hugs, Darnell