Sunday 23 February 2014

Best Day Evah

(This is my second post today so if you get this via email, please scroll down for my CTMH card.)

I'm back with a card that uses the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and the colors from Stampin' Royalty.  


This is a very simple card although it took two attempts because the first time I smudged the red ink!  This card is fairly self-explanatory so I won't go into any detail.

Thanks for looking.  



Products used:

Stamps:  Tiny Triangles (PTI), Slang Gang (Paper Smooches)
Ink:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories:  Regals Candy Dots

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

You are so clever! What an cool take on the sketch - you make combining these colours look so easy!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this looks wonderful! Great take on the sketch!