Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sledding Rabbit

We're back to our normal scheduled programming on Merry Monday this week!  Thanks to everyone who joined in celebrating LeAnne's birthday last week.  Our challenge is to use skis, skates or a sled on your card.



After much thought, I ended up going with an image from Merry Crittermas and came up with this card:


I stamped the rabbit down near the bottom of a strip of Xpress-it cardstock then colored with Copics.  After stamping the sentiment, I mounted it onto a larger panel of Island Indigo then onto a white cardbase.



Thanks for visiting.  I hope you've seen the wonderful cards made by my team-mates.

Products used:

Stamps:  Merry Crittermas (SU)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock:  Xpress-it, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Copic Markers

Cheers
Karren

13 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this sweet bunny! Great card! Have a great week, Karren!

Wendy said...

How cute is that adorable little bunny!!!!??? Love your CAS style card and how beautifully you colored that sweet image! Well done, Karren! Have a wonderful week! :)

Katie Melhus said...

Karren this bunny just couldn't be any happier, I Love him! Awesome card :)

Darnell said...

I love your simple panel design, perfectly focusing the eye on that whizzing bunny on a sled! So fun and well done, Karren!! Hugs, Darnell

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, isn't he just the cutest! Thanks again for sending me the sled!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Such great coloring and a cute image. Love the enamel dots!

Bonnie said...

I love these colors for Christmas and admire your coloring skills. That darling little bunny would have a pink face if I'd colored his scarf! Perfectly CAS and delightful, Karren! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful CAS design Karren, this image is adorable.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh what a cutie-pie!!! LOVE!!

Deanne :)

laurie said...

What a sweet lil guy! Such a cute card!

Pat Knowlton said...

Such an adorable image and you colored him so beautifully. Somehow I missed this set when it was available :-(. Darling card.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Hee hee...that little bunny just makes me smile! Fabulous card, Karren! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Lori Turner said...

I agree with Kathy, he makes me *GRIN!* Love this CAS card Karren! Have a great week! xoxoxo