Monday 20 July 2015

Pawsome

Hi!  I decided to try my hand at no-line Copic coloring.  I stamped this cute little dog onto some X-Press It cardstock using Grout Gray ink then went to work.  It's certainly going to take some practice!


Once my dog was as good as he was gonna get, I adhered him to a rounded square panel cut from Sea Glass cardstock.  The sentiment was white-embossed on black cardstock and one corner was rounded.  I die-cut the word "pawesome" and placed that just under the dog to look like he's sitting on the word.


I'm entering this card into this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge as well as Friday Mashup where they are looking to see a pet on our cards.




Thanks for visiting.

Products used:  

Stamps:  You are Pawesome (SSS)
Ink:  Grout Grey (MFT), Versamark
Cardstock:  White, black, Sea Glass, X-Press It
Accessories:  Copics, Cat & Dog Pawesome dies (SSS), Rounded Square dies (Lifestyle Crafts), White EP, Corner Chomper

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at Friday Mashup.

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

I want that puppy!
LOVE the wordplay in the sentiment Karren! So good to have you at CTS this week!
Have a great week!

Lisa said...

Terrific job on coloring the puppy!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Cynthia said...

I think you did an amazing job coloring the puppy with no lines. Don't want to think about how the poor things would turn out if I had to color him, LOL! Thanks for playing along this week with my challenge at The Friday Mashup!

SonjaK said...

Oh my, this ist totally cute! Love your no-line coloring.

Leigh Penner said...

Your no-line colouring is fantastic! Super sweet take on the sketch!